Monday, April 7, 2014

Golden City - Leaugue Qualification

Thursday we went off for a practice rounds with our newly loaded ammo using our .40's to get a feel and see if they met power factor. All is well.

We also took the 9mm with just because we haven't fired them for ages. We had to have a good laugh because that first shot shooting with double action took us off the target a few times until we got used to it again.

We thought we were ready for Friday to qualify for League shooting.
Friday we pitched up at the club and as it neared 3.30pm I started thinking everything was way too quiet.

I made a real boo boo.

Normally the qualifying is done on a Friday but I did not read the email ( that will teach me a good lesson) and everything had been changed to Thursday so we will just have to wait for the next League shoot.

Idiot me.

No comments:

Post a Comment