Monday, June 9, 2014

Central Gauteng League - Golden City Club

RO Making Sure
Well the cold definitely came and surprised us with it's swift arrival.
Grant Helping Us Chrono

It's Saturday morning and we are padded and gloved up and ready to shoot our second League Shoot.

Some people make me very nervous with their over emphasizing of the safety rules, especially to me - the newby, so I definitely didn't worry about time - as long as I was not DQed.

Still I enjoyed the shoot and our squad was good to shoot with.

I think overall it was a difficult shoot as quite a few shooters came into the club house moaning about having a bad day. Not to worry fellas, they are just gearing you up for Nationals
                                                 Grant Showing Us How

Thanks to Grant, Jim, Heintz, MZ, Ebrahim and Wanda for the day.

Also special thanks to Grant for helping us chrono our ammo.

All enjoy you Nationals!




No comments:

Post a Comment