Sunday, November 30, 2014

My Last Two Weeks - Pretoria Steel Challenge - Logans Birthday - My Flu

You might have thought that I fell off the face of the earth but here I am playing catch up.
Pretoria Steel Challenge

Two weeks ago I was brought down with a heavy dose of flu - haven't been ill in years, but as usual that did not dampen my shooting spirit and Pretoria Steel Challenge could not keep us home.

As usual a lovely shoot and to top it all Richard and I won a couples competition and will be spending a weekend away at a game farm - More on that when I have the details. Thanks Gys - Much appreciated.

My Lovely Girls at the Party
Then we had Logan's Birthday - can't believe she is two already. We love that we could share this time with the family. We do not do a lot of family affairs as this is a very busy family but I must say that when we do these events it is a real treat.

And then there is the flu that has been hanging around but now seeing the end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment