Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Safari Outdoor @ Wattlespring Shooting Club

The monthly Safari Outdoor Clay Target competition took place at
Wattlespring Gun Club and 95 guns took part.

Beautiful weather and in our detail some new faces we did not know. That's what is so lovely about this sport. We started off quiet and reserved and after the third stage there were cheers, encouraging remarks and loads of laughs.

I finished with a massive bruise to my face - didn't feel it at any stage - but very pleased with what I had accomplished as far as shooting both eyes open. Please remember I am a new clay shooter. Richard had a good laugh when he realized what I was doing and correcting this made a big difference in my score.

Richard of course always does well.

Loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment