Saturday, September 21, 2013

Golden City Club Shoot



We arrived back from the Namaqualand Flower tour to beautiful weather. Good enough to pack away the winter jackets and jerseys.

Lo and behold this morning we woke up to an icy wind and it is shooting day, so out come the warm woollies again.




 It's the Cape's fault - it is snowing
down there again.

In the end our weather turned out lovely but then again when we start shooting, then the elements are non existent to us.

Once again Richard was very accurate -  just a few jams today. Three full house stages.
My gun is still not feeding properly (not making excuses)and I went through all the teasing of not straightening my arms and having limp wrists.  Richard and I then changed guns and he had had the jams. Whew was I relieved - I wouldn't have heard the end of it.

Thanks Heinrich, Tinus, Albert, Glenn, JP and Erwin - it was good shooting with you and thanks for all the tips.

Once again I had an absolutely awesome time. I always do when I shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment