Sunday, September 29, 2013

Tori Decides To Sew

Busy As A Bee
Last Sunday Tor got a bee in her bonnet and decided she wanted to sew.

Warren dropped her off and we started with once of the Barbie dolls dresses.

I have only being sewing straight doing my quilts lately so it must be about thirty years since I did any dress sewing.

It didn't turn out too bad and I thought that was the end of her fancy idea.
The Final Product

But no go.

On Wednesday she decided it was a dress for her that was to be done and off we set first to
buy the pattern and material.

Loads of finger pricks, fitting, cutting and sewing and we had a dress to wear.

We did cheat a bit and selected an easy pattern but we are quite proud of our creation.

She decided we will call our collection the "E & V Collection"

I had a super time with you Tor - Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment