Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Golden City and Central Cauteng Shooting

Our Squad
This was a weekend of shooting, shooting, shooting.

On Saturday I went one way to the Hand gun shooting at Golden city and Richard was off to the Central Gauteng Open at Wattlespring Gun Club.

Golden city was an eight stage shoot with loads poppers with the hostages stuck behind them. This was my stumbling block this shoot. I was so careful not to shoot the hostages that it affected my time but still, as long as I am shooting I am happy.

On My Way
Thanks Demi, Candi, Arthur, George, Alex, Peter, Mathew, Jose - super shooting with you.

I missed Richard though - it was not the same without him.

Richard went to shoot the second leg of the his Universal trials on Saturday and Sunday so that both can count and had a massive improvement on his last trial.

There was a total of 350 guns shooting the different disciplines which is a fabulous turnout for Central Gauteng.

Next on the list is Kwazulu Natal Open.



No comments:

Post a Comment