Monday, February 10, 2014

Saturday Shooting Practice at Wattlespring Gun Club

After three weeks of waiting I finally have my bike back. It is still not complete but after the first disappoint ment with the black carrier and the high sissy bar I think my bike looks good. I now just have to wait for the piillion seat that is on order and it will be done.
At least I can now carry my own luggage.
On Saturday we decided to combine our riding with Richard's shooting practice.
We made sure we could transport the Shotgun and the ammo and not make it too obvious what we were carrying and off we set.
Richard was riding in front of me and it looked like he was a musician with his flute stick out the side of his bike bag.
It is only a 30 - 35km trip out to Wattlespring Gun Club but the roads are quite busy with big trucks and taxis. Many bike riders also use this road as they visit Que Serra which is located just a few kilometers after the turn off to the shooting club.
Much of a surprise to many of the shooters we rolled onto the ground amid stares and frowns until they realized it was us.
Richard did some good practice rounds where he and Oratsio shared their tips and advise.
Richard is real determined to get back into the Universal Trench with a vengeance and I think he is on the right path

No comments:

Post a Comment