Thursday, July 3, 2014

Roodepoort Steel Challenge

Sunday we attended an amazing service with Trevor Hudson and I always soak up every word from him. Sunday morning service fills
Coffee And Rusks After The Shoot
my soul, keeps my feet on the ground and gets me ready for the week ahead. It is always and absolute joy.

Then also, I am also so blessed to be able to do something really thrilling.

It was Roodepoort Steel challenge and there is loads that we are trying to change to  better at our shooting.

My score was not the best that I have had at Steel Challenge but should be able to put it all together I think I will be very chuffed.

Richard is also correcting a few bad habits but OF COURSE he is always accurate - makes me mad how I have to concentrate to do it but watch out.

Thanks to Jon who shot with us and specially to Jules who scored for us. I think we are going to have another shooter hooked pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment