Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pretoria Steel Plate Challenge

Fudge Got It Right - Jon Not Jan
Sunday one of those days when Richard went off to shoot the Mag-Lite at Wattlespring and I was off to Pretoria for the Steel Challenge.
Rain was predicted but shooting addicts don't know about bad weather conditions.
Off to church first and then to Pretoria.
This time I was not on my own as I see that jon is just as addicted to Steel Challenge as I am.
Jon Got It All Right - Best Score To Date
The number of shooters was down and this must have been due to the weather but as usual the Pretoria RO's always make us feel special. They have
good advise and don't rush us to shoot - I always have a good time there.
We had an excellent day - not having too many bad threads and both ended up with our best scores to date. Well done Jon - your next goal must be under 200 secs, you are there.
Watch out Richard - we are becoming a threat to you!!!!!
Thanks Gys - Lovely shoot as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment