Friday, August 1, 2014

Golden City Club Shoot and Roodepoort Steel Challenge.

Gareth & Tyron - While Waiting
How about another entire weekend of shooting.
First was Golden City Club shoot on Saturday past.
We had a small detail this time with only four of us but it was far more relaxed. We needed all the strategy and planning that we could muster among the four of us as it was a day of swingers and disappearing targets that gave me an insane headache, but I suppose if we want to improve we are going to have to get the hang of these dreaded monsters.
Chris Hard At Work With My Gun
On the last day my gun decided to give me a bit of trouble and seeing that I don't know what the problem was I just decided to act feminine and ask for someone to assist and stood back and took the photos.
Thanks Chris for looking for the problem and big thanks to Demi, who always has a box of tricks with loads of spares, for fixing it on the spot.
Thanks Gareth and Tyron for a lovely shoot. 
Sunday was off to church and then out to Roodepoort Steel Challenge where our little three man squad shot some very good scores. Jon and I shot our best scores to date, so watch out Richard - we are biting at your heels.
Thanks to Jon - I love shooting with you - an absolute gentleman always.
Thanks to my soul mate Richard - loved all the shooting we did together this weekend again.

No comments:

Post a Comment