Monday, August 10, 2015

Classic Arms Auction & Central Gauteng League

War Museum
Doing some catch up and this time I can blame Telkom.

It is now two months since the installation of our land line and trying to get our ADSL set up and still no joy so have to still depend on the slow as a tortoise Dongle.

Two weeks ago on the Saturday was the Classic Arms Auction which was held at the War Museum in Johannesburg. It is always a great day out when all the war veterans and collectors have their bits and pieces out on display.

There were some good buys that fit into the World War II and Colt collection.


Range Officer Corne is Pooped
Now it's just loads of paperwork again for you know who.

Sunday was Central Gauteng League with of poppers, runners and of course loads of fun. I am not sure if I am getting any better but I sure do enjoy myself each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment