Sunday, September 7, 2014

Pretoria Steel Challenge

Some Basics
Spring has sprung and after a few late chilly days our beautiful African sun once again beats down on us.

How fortunate we are that we can enjoy a weekend like this.

We firstly attended church at Northfield with Trevor blessing us with a sermon straight for the heart.

Then we combined our two most favourite past times.

We decided to pack out Harleys and off we were to Pretoria to shoot the Steel Challenge. Richard being the real gentleman as always carried all the ammo and gear. I saw to it that I has my lipstick and hair brush and I did make sure that I packed the cold drinks and chocolates in my bag.

Not Long And Your Hooked
No matter if you are a newbie or you think you can shoot or you are a pro, you have a
wonderful time at the Steel Challenge.

They are always professional and always try to tweak your shooting abilities.

I loved the ride and we will definately do this more often now that summer is here and of course I loved the shoot.

Thanks Gys and the Gang - superb as always

No comments:

Post a Comment